Please read the list of the most frequently asked questions and answers.
Residence permit is a document providing a foreign national with the right to reside in Europe for a certain period of time.
Residence permit (a long-stay visa in some countries) gives the right for a foreign national to stay in the country for 365 days a year.
Residence permit can be obtained by investor and family members, i.e. spouse, minor children and persons being in the custody of an investor.
Residence permit of one of the European countries gives the right to free movement within the countries of the Schengen Area.
In some countries, the residence permit requires annual registration.
Advantages of a residence permit in Europe:
• Possibility for obtaining the status of a EU country tax resident;
• Obtaining a residence permit for family members (spouse, children);
• Possibility for free movement and residing in countries of the Schengen Area;
• Possibility for keeping personal money on personal accounts in the EU banks;
• Possibility for obtaining substantial discounts on medical care as for EU residents;
• Possibility for obtaining significant discounts (up to 70%) for study at prestigious educational institutions of the EU as for EU residents;
• Simplified procedure for obtaining visas to the United States, Canada, Latin America;
• Registration of movable property (car, yacht, and etc.);
• Possibility for obtaining the status of a permanent EU resident;
• Possibility for obtaining EU citizenship;
• Possibility for obtaining a driving license of a EU country;
• International Marine Craft Driving License.